BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

just like a star :)

I'm starting my blog again. As you can see, i have completely updated it and now it is beautiful.
since last time, my life has become different :)
new grade, new friends and (best of all!) some new clothes.
maybe more of the first two, but i like the last one.
life has made me really greatful for what i have.this will be a random thanksgiving post. 
I am really grateful for my friends. i love to have those friends that i can count on. and i know i have them they're always there and i know that i can tell them anything. And also for my family. because even though the drive me insane, the love me.
you might be wondering what is up with all this thanking!
this morning i woke up, got ready for school, then checked my twitter. the first thing i saw was something about "pray for japan" and i though their president was shot or something.then i found out that there was a giant tsunami. of course, that's never good, so i was uber bummed. no one wants what happened in haiti to happen again! because no one wants to lose their home or family, or anything for that matter.
but wait, there's more.
when i got to school, i found out that apparently there was supposed to be another tsunami in san fransisco! now this was REALLY bad news for me. because, even though i love japan, i know people in san fransisco. plus san fransisco has some awesome malls. but the one in san fransisco was just three feet tall.
that is very small.
but wait! my dad just told me that there were more mini tsunamis up and down our coast. all through Oregon and California. but, good news, only one person died. and they died by going down to the beach to take pictures during a tsunami. great idea, huh?
it feels awesome to be blogging again. im such a dork. but really i cant help it :)

2 comments:

Mary-Caitlin said...

I love you. I love your heart. Its so big. Bigger than this speck of a universe. :) i love the blog by the way :)

Victoria said...

Hey Robin love the new blog. I just started doing mine agan to. Though I don't think half the things I say in it are true like the movie thing, I am already behind on that haha love ye :)